Saturday, June 25, 2011

Red Poppy Remembrance Necklace & Keychain.

*Doubtlessly more than anything, these pieces mean more to me than anything else.  I have made these carefully and sincerely to be jewelry pieces representing the remembrance of American soldiers who are no longer with us.  The red flowers displayed in each pendant are specifically “Papaver rhoeaswhich throughout countless cultures are used for wartime remembrance for our past & present soliders. 




 I have also included bells that “sing” so that they can also be heard.  Anyone who wears this necklace will hear it chime throughout the day, which hopefully reminds all of the sacrifice American soldiers have made to ensure all our freedoms here at home.
 They were most lovingly inspired by my grandfather who served the US military for over 20 years.  50% of all sales from this item will go directly to veteran’s charities.  If you would like any more info, please feel free to contact me at jaynemassengill@yahoo.com*

*never forget*

buy these items here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/justjayne26?ref=pr_shop
OR contact me directly at
jaynemassengill@yahoo.co,

No comments:

Post a Comment